Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Player or Coach?

I am a natural coach. A teacher and supporter combined. I have the qualities that make me the go to person when somebody needs a boost up.. I have the ability to push, pull, prod and bring out the best in the people around me. God I am even the best guy to have the front seat to guide the driver around n get to the finish line first.. A natural..

And it is at this thought that I feel conflicted.. I like being the coach.. It gives me a great sense of satisfaction in having made the difference in people's lives. Probably an destined to be a great and succesful coach in whatever way.. But thats not what I want for today. Thats not who I wish to be for today. I wish to be the player.. The star player.. N I can be a great player too! After all countless number of times I have been told by those who look out for me that I am a man of potential. Probably it's time to live up to the potential. Get myself a coach if necessary. And be the star player. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment