What's with wanting happy endings?! I know m a big sucker for one! Hell I would want a happy beginning, a happy mid way n well a happy ending too!! Now, that would make the world a boring place! A very boring place actually, so probably some challenges in the between but definitely a happy happy ending.. For all..
The world around, though, is not probably perfect.. All probably do not get the happy ending they are all looking at.. Especially in today's world.. Such a cynical, cynical place.. A place where people like me are probably laughed at, called a fool..
Probably I am stupid in wanting it some ways.. Probably just kiddish on my part not wanting to grow up..
But I do believe the world needs some believers like me.. People who hope against the hope hopen.. To keep it going round n round..
No comments:
Post a Comment