I wish to be reborn. Not reborn from an infant to where I am today. Not wanting to redo things already done differently. Just wanting to reboot. Be a new man, without the baggage of the past..
Without the habits I have..
Without the patterns and the moulds I am set in..
Explore all that is new.. Take out that bucket list and tick it all off.. And then make a new one..
Life is one of endless possibilities.. For me at a time 4-5 years from now it definitely was.. I just want it again..
Things that are shackling me right now I know are only in my mind.. And to do all things the only person to fight and break free from is me.. This I know.. I just have to do it now..
The resignation seems to have been the first step towards breaking the rut.. And this blog the second.. Wish me luck for the next steps too..
No comments:
Post a Comment