Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I just wish i could keep running....................

I dunno wht i ever did to deserve this...  Just when i need them the most, the closest of my friends have a habit of leaving..
I always thought my friends, my network was my greatest strength... But hell man.. non-existent things cant be strength..  The most perfect timing award ofcourse goes to saanya, and closely following is shrr.. My god!!
the ppl who call me the most are ones i have never given so much as they have to me and i live with tht guilt all the time... The guy who calls to check on me most regularly is the one for whom its the most difficult...
Aaarrrghhh...
the height is all of this kind of frustration goes like a rolling ball of snow.. even the smallest of things then pile on so much weight tht everything then comes out on my family..  i cant allow tht.. they certainly dont need any of this ...
I just dont need any of this either.. its time to say good bye to all those.. close in on family, protect wht i have and acknowledge those ppl who are with truly as of today....



I just wish i could keep running till i fall and loose my conscious.....  whtever...

No comments:

Post a Comment