Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009... yeah m lookin back at it...

A very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Whenever somebody says Happy new year, it reminds me of michelle from full house – an English sitcom where she goes on n on sayin Haapy new yr, happy new yr happy new yr... trust me thts like the best way you can get a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anyways, its just been new year, we have entered into 2010 atleast here in India n m sure the sensible ones would be out n partyin with their friends, wishing even all unknown ppl they wont meet after that moment a very happy new year.. But m sure thr are a few sad ones like me, sittin n reflecting upon the yr tht just about went by.. haha m sure m not alone..

Just this time a year back I was at bessy havin one of the best new years ever... bike petrol got over filled it up at fuel station at 1:30 in the night, mind you I was the last guy he wud fill for.. then we went to the airport to see raj n coz we were hungry too.. And then at 5:30 chai at central station!! Man!! All night out on the streets!!

What followed after tht, well I just don’t remember much but whtever I do, the moments I guess will stay wid me for sometime.. they include both gr8 ones n really sad ones.. a journey this year has been indeed but a journey not towards an end I wanted or foresaw.. 2009 for me shall be a year when I became a mere human... Where I lost my abilities, powers... From a superhuman to this... Why m I callin my previous self a superhuman your wondering? No, its not narcism, though thts been my image for sometime now.. its just tht I was a guy who was their in the lives of all those around me, the guy who could handle all ppl as frnds( mind you I have a huge variety of them who cant even handle each other) and a guy who let his heart lead the way full on... with dreams n all tht jazz.. Now I don’t seem to have any of those.. Recently a frnd used the word anti social.. yes I guess I have become that.. plus a lot of incidents too have happened which have influenced this view..

2009 was the year where I questioned the existence of every strength I believed I had, come face to face with my pitfalls n become ordinary... Not all gloomy either.. This is the yr I strtd studyin again a bit, well, after a long long time.. Made new friends too..understood a few dynamics of how things worked, helped build my dept in small ways I cud..

The biggest loss of 2009 was tht I lost my frnds.. I still question a lot of things but with still no answer.. both debatin parties within me wont yield.. hell..

Hmmm... wht the heck man... its time to move on.. n my task for 2010 is o become me again.. live my life to the fullest! And go out n get the unachieved yet... get into my social circuit again.. become who I was.. lets see.. for now its just –

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey badri.. don b so gloomy man!! agreed.. it was not a very grt year but still thr r a lot of positives 2 gain from.. n wht more thr s a whole new year lying ahead of us n givng us new chance 2 make ourselves better..

    ReplyDelete