Thursday, September 17, 2009

It was a nightmare when I woke up....

I had a dream yesterday in the early morning hours. Woke up with a start..


In my dream, I was at a MBA school. Completely different one... Amazing cool weather, lush green, serene lawns, lots of greenery around buildings all of the same mba school. I was studying there!! I saw my HOD was there too. Suganthi ma’am and ya G.R. was also there!! (coz I vividly remember in my dream that I got a note from the staff for bunking his lecture!!!) ;D


I simply loved the place I was in. I found people around engrossed into lot of things – a collective energy that felt phenomenal. As if it were the Atlantis I had been looking for. And most important of all I found I was around a group of people – my friends. They felt really close. And we were having a ball – laughing our hearts out, discussing stuff – things that get your brains rolling.


And that is when I woke up...

And that very second I realised what had just happened – and it all came crashing upon me. Couldnt handle me for a few moments, was near tears as to why was I here (meanin anna univ n Chennai). Having virtually no friends, spending time in improving the bloody course and dept... – GOD!!!! Am sick and tired – I want out....


Everything is my mistake.. If I hadn’t screwed up earlier in my life, I would just have been somewhere else. Its important to give your 100% if you want to be somewhere you deserve. Everything can be fought. No barrier that cant be broken down.


Probably my tomorrow shall see an Atlantis...

1 comment:

  1. What is the difference between a dream and a nightmare... its our perception of it...

    deciding its my fault is good but "Just" blaming yesterday for how today shaped up is a waste of time...a lot can be done to improve our tomorrows... and it is completely upto us...

    ReplyDelete