But i dont know what happened just before that which left me like a stone. There were a lot of reasons as i saw at that point
- Too much overload out of me being an agony aunt(or uncle, whtever)
- Nothin happenin on personal front
- My career drownin like a titanic just before my eyes
I dunno if it was because of these reasons or something else but whtever I had become had scared me. I have indeed come some way back since then, but still a long journey from what I used to be. I want to feel tht energy. Lets see..
I used to think it happened to me only until I sensed it (and obviously she did too) in Shrr and thn sometime later in others too(last night i talked to sanchari). I guess its just a phase. I hope its one only...
We all wanna go back to wht we were. There used to be so much fun in our lives, so much news, so much gossip, so much of excitement & happenings in our lives!!!
None of it is thr anymore, we have become machines. I want it to be just a phase, I intend to keep it just as a phase, not just for myself but also for those around me, my friends. And you - the world- just watch....
Times do change and rather than missing it we must cherish those old moments... Use those memories as driving force and motivation to reach new hieghts... Having been through a similar phase, I can say that , this will only make you a more stronger acheiver in life... This phase also helps to identify your true friends, who would lend their support and care for you to ride your ship alone through this difficult phase... By the end of this journey you will know who are your gems of life and whom you really need to cherish and whom you need to forget.... Now this is one of the positive out of this... I know you will find more in the next couple of years you navigate throught this..
ReplyDelete