Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Temporary

I keep telling my self that my stay here is temporary. Thats how i started anyways. But with every passing day, I do things(dont ask), talk to people around me, develop relations, think about the bunch of opportunities that this city throws at me bcoz of the time gap(lag) with mumbai, my home.

Sometimes I go ahead , take a risk with my heart, my life, my priorities for what I could gain looks really worth it. After all my heart has been the one leading all my decisions all my life. Some small progress gives me great joy, feel so much happy, but then comes the downside or the bad phase and I get dissapointed, terribly dissapointed and start questioning abt wht i should do(and wht not).

I want these things to happen & I dunno Wht to do. It pains. I ask is thr hope? - coz tht is wht can keep me goin...

1 comment:

  1. well i say though it is temporary... i've never lived anyother life... so i wanna live this one right and enjoy it..

    its pain when you think about it... think of the joys around you and it might be a little less painful!

    ReplyDelete